Friday, May 8, 2015

Spring Fashion look

Hello ladies, it's spring again and i am sharing some of my looks for spring. Hope you like them.


I love trying on clothes, makeup, shoes and handbags when necessary. I do not know if other women are like me or more into fashion more than me because i don't spend  so much time and money  on buying lots of clothes. I also try to choose what i really need to avoid abandoning un-used clothes in the closet.
Though some clothes tsill get abandoned and that's why i am writing this blog because, these clthes and accessories have been abandoned in my closet for a while now.

My simple look here is just kind of experimental.
I tried to make a bun, to give me an elegant look for my evening outing. It came out great and easy.



The jacket i bought at Zara last year, it is especially good for fall.


The skirt is from my trip to Paris (August 2014), but never used it till now that i found the right top for it. It's super beautiful.
 The bag my sister gave it to me, I never used till now.
A simple look and awsome time with air of elegance.
Big earrings because I love them.

For makeup used the palette from Sephora 130 colors with a brown shadow Kiko makeup milano, yet another shade of brown Essence brand; in total there were 3 toms shadows for this eye, oh and a touch of black in the corners near the concave. Black pencil in the waterline eyeliner, eyelashes and mascaras.

The lips i used a pencil the brand Riveel+ a lipstick of Maybeline.

Well, it's a beautiful look to go out with your date or hubby for dinner outings, parties, birthdays or any occasion. For just taking a walk, it's better using low shoes and use more delicate earrings.


If you like this post, leave your comment, follow me on my social networks.
Thanks.
beijosssss !!

No comments:

Post a Comment