Thursday, May 14, 2015

How to recover the GEL EYELINER , part 1

Hi babes!!
How are you ??
Today I'Ii show you  how to recover the gel eyeliner.
It is very unpleasant when our gel eyeliner is hard. Then, What we to do?? Easy, we need a wooden spatula and some minutes.


It is below the gel before being recovered



The simples way to Recover it รจ, take a toothpick nail or a wooden spatula, and move the gel, until he returns to its original consistency. Simple or no?

It's ok, now I can use my gel eyeliner for some months.

Check out my tutorial, please.    








                                             




This eyeliner is the Kiko Makeup Milan,italian marc.





Next post I''II show you 3 ways for recover your eyeliner. This is more simple form.
Thanks so much for reading my blog, don't forget to subscribe my yotube channel , google +, facebook page , instagram.

Next time !!! kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment