Sunday, May 3, 2015

Gold and blue makeup tutorial / full face

Hi ladies!

Check out my yotube channel for this tutorial

Gold and blue eyes, full face.


I used this products.

For  The eyes:

Light brown eyeshadow N713 Giory
Dark brown eyeshadow 131 Kiko makeup milano
Blue eyeshadow yes Love pallete
Gold eyeshadow 
light gold eyeshadow It Style
Black gel eyeliner Kiko makeup milano.
Primer +3 BellaOggi
Stay Don't stray, medium/Deep benefit comsmetics.
DiorSshow Extase Mascara
Black eye pencil essence
Yagun eyelashes n° 050.




For The Face:

Foudation Hello Flowers Amber Benefit.
Transparente finishing Power Mac 
Soft focus compact n° 12 Kiko makeup milano
Yes love blush n°02
 Boiing concealer Benefit
Erase Paste Benefit 
matifying pressed Power Sephora 56
Shining Power Monplay n°02

























For The Lips;

Lipstick Avon CollorTrend Splash ( orange)
Avon lipstick Colotrend Gold
Lipsgloss natura faces.


Thansk for visiting my blog, leave me your coments, follow me on  my instagram, face book page, google + and yotube channel.

Kisses !!!See you !! bye

Mell

No comments:

Post a Comment